Hello! Dyfri (id #16298) here! This is my Flight Rising blog. That means about 80% of what I post is FR related. The other 20% is me complaining about things, talking to myself, and promoting my Roleplay sites. I'm very friendly, so don't be afraid to ask me anything! I reblog all FR related things that are sent to me with a link. That means sales posts and everything else. I hold a lot of giveaways, so look out for those!

My other blogs are Bettafinnage and Dream Scapes!

 

breedabettadragon:

Oh yeah! Smoke Skydancers! 180kt each! 5 days till exalt! 

breedabettadragon:

First ten up for sale. Apparel does not come with. If they aren’t sold in 5 days they’re getting exalted. 

  • Coatls are 300kt each* 
  • Imperials are 200kt each
  • Skydancers are 200kt each
  • Pearlcatchers are 120kt each
  • Snappers are 120kt each
  • Tundras are 80kt each*

*Some exceptions (First Gens) apply. I’ll let you know if the dragon you want is a first gen. 

breedabettadragon:

Second ten up for sale. Apparel does not come with. If they aren’t sold in 5 days they’re getting exalted. 

  • Coatls are 300kt each
  • Skydancers are 200kt each
  • Ridgebacks are 120kt each
  • Spirals are 120kt each
  • Pearlcatchers are 120kt each
  • Snappers are 120kt each
  • Tundras are 80kt each

breedabettadragon:

Last  eleven up for sale. Apparel does not come with. If they aren’t sold in 5 days they’re getting exalted. 

  • Coatls are 300kt each* 
  • Imperials are 200kt each
  • Skydancers are 200kt each
  • Pearlcatchers are 120kt each
  • Tundras are 80kt each
  • Guardians are 80kt each

*Some exceptions (First Gens) apply. I’ll let you know if the dragon you want is a first gen. 

http://triforcerising.tumblr.com/post/95155675838/ashes2asheshatchery-triforcerising

triforcerising:

breedabettadragon:

ashes2asheshatchery:

triforcerising:

breedabettadragon:

minnyrin:

breedabettadragon:

running the same instance over and over and over and over and over and over.

if i ever run it i as a dungeon leveling i’m gonna die.

I feel this with Stratholme. What instance are…

I just got him. Now I’m off to get my next one! I’m running dungeons and raids in between. I need gear.

Eeeee congrats and good luck!

I gotta know though…

Are you horde or alliance? c:

Horde. I have alliance characters. But yeah. Horde.

http://triforcerising.tumblr.com/post/95155675838/ashes2asheshatchery-triforcerising

ashes2asheshatchery:

triforcerising:

breedabettadragon:

minnyrin:

breedabettadragon:

running the same instance over and over and over and over and over and over.

if i ever run it i as a dungeon leveling i’m gonna die.

I feel this with Stratholme. What instance are…

I just got him. Now I’m off to get my next one! I’m running dungeons and raids in between. I need gear.

Ha! Ha! I got it! The white hawkstrider is mine!

http://minnyrin.tumblr.com/post/95140371570/breedabettadragon-minnyrin

minnyrin:

breedabettadragon:

breedabettadragon:

minnyrin:

breedabettadragon:

running the same instance over and over and over and over and over and over.

if i ever run it i as a dungeon leveling i’m gonna die.

I feel this with Stratholme. What instance are you running?

Magister’s Terrance. Strathlome is…

I’m running mt until it stops letting me in for a few hours. resetting the instance lets me run it over and over

The mount does only drop on heroic mode, iirc, so make sure you’re set to 5 player heroic! It should only let you run once a day.

I’m set to heroic. No worries.